- I will help guide and qualify you for a home purchase appropriate for your income and financial situation. How much down payment and closing costs will be needed and what the exact new monthly housing expenses will be.
- Does it make sense to have PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) or not?
- Credit Scores – I offer programs that can assist those who may not have perfect credit.
- Lower monthly payments by lowering your interest rate
- Consolidate and payoff debts which will reduce or improve monthly cash flow
- Cash out of the house for any reason, which is taking your equity out of the home
- Eliminate your PMI after you have obtained the 20% equity required
- Shorten the term remaining on your loan payments: For example, reduce a 30 year loan to a 15 year and save thousands of dollars in interest payments.
- Single Family homes for rentals can build wealth by having the rents pay down your mortgage for you.
- Increase equity appreciation by holding rental properties over the long term
- Diversify your investments by using rental properties along with other investments (stock equities)
- Learn More